The most accurate way to discover how much compensation you could stand to receive after a crush injury is by seeking expert advice from an experienced accident at work solicitor.
As with any claim for compensation, every individual’s set of circumstances vary from one to other, so the compensation amounts set out in our compensation calculator are helpful for you to refer to as a broad guide in the interim. This useful tool allows you to select the relevant body part and browse the typical compensation brackets based on the latest guidelines.
At Work Claims Bureau, our solicitors have a wealth of experience helping accident at work victims receive the best possible compensation and support on a no win, no fee basis.
In a successful claim, in addition to an award for your pain and suffering, compensation will also include any other financial losses you incur as a result of your injuries. These typically include loss of earnings, the cost of medical care and transport expenditure.
No Win No Fee Crush Injury Compensation
No Win No Fee, also known as a conditional fee agreement, put simply, means that in the event of your claim being unsuccessful, you will not have to pay any legal fees. However, if your claim is successful, we will take no more than 25% of the damages you receive as a success fee.
Why choose us?
Expertise and Experience
Our team of accident at work claim specialists have represented accident at work victims across the country, successfully recovering thousands of pounds worth of compensation for workers who have sustained injuries due to the negligence of their employer. This could be as a result of health and safety failings in the workplace, inadequate training, failing to provide the correct safety equipment or in some cases, due to the negligence of a co-worker or management.
Compassion and commitment
We understand how debilitating a crush injury can be and how such an injury can impact all aspects of the day-to-day life for you and your loved ones. We’re committed to ensuring you receive the best possible support during your rehabilitation.
Supporting a claim for crush injury compensation
To help us assess your claim, it is helpful to provide your solicitor with as much supporting evidence as you can.
This will typically include, where available:
- The location, date and time the accident took place
- The details of the person you reported the accident to
- The contact details of the medical establishment you attended to receive treatment for your injuries
- The contact details of any witnesses who were present at the scene of the accident
- Any photographs you can provide of your injury, the scene of the accident or both
- Any receipts for any cost of medical care of treatment you have required
- If the accident was recorded in the accident at workbook, please provide us with the date and contact details of the person who recorded it and state their position
- Inform your solicitor of any time off work you have required to recover from your injury
- Any doctors or hospital appointments you have scheduled
Discover how much your claim is worth today
Contact us today to speak directly to a no win no fee crush injury claims solicitor. Start your claim online today or call 0808 256 5184.
We are on your side and here to help you receive the maximum compensation you are entitled to and assist you with your recovery.